Name:
Location: United States

Just a common man.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Not as bad as it seems

I suppose I should clarify something least my friends that find me think me suicidal or just crazy.
One should not write when one is a little down I suppose.
I love to write. It's just the words don't come easy sometimes.
I love life both it's hills and valleys. It's just sometimes when I'm waiting for that next hill top. I get lost in the valley.

What's that you say?
A Tale?
I did promise that didn't I?

Shall I share a bit about my life then?

Not a Tale you say?

What is life but a series of tales woven together to make a complete story?

Granted not a tale like that of King or President.
Just a common man Living life as best a man can.

What's that you say more upbeat than the previous entries?

Well that's not something I can promise.

You see life has it's hills and valleys you see....

Yes, yes quite right a hill top then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home