Name:
Location: United States

Just a common man.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A step in the right direction.

To answer a question form a previous entry, yes I would be missed.

Love is a tale of hills and valleys all of it's own.

Tis a tale I tried to start several times with little success.

Twas during my seventeenth year that I would come to meet the love of my life.

It was three or four years after becoming a Christian.

What's that you say?

It should not surprise you to hear that I call myself a follower of Christ.

I see,.......
My earlier entries left some room for doubt did they?

It's good for you to ask such questions my friend.

Let me ask a question or two of you as well.

Does being a Christian make me less of a man?
Do I not feel, love, hope, cry as other men?

Why be a Christian then?

Because Jesus Shows me how to hope and love better than I ever could on my own.
With him to guide me. I climb to the taller hill tops, and navigate the deepest valleys.

He is there in my greatest joy, and He's there at my deepest sorrow.
You see He has already read my story and knows how each tale ends.

On with the tale you say?

Where was I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home