Name:
Location: United States

Just a common man.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Well Hello there friend.

Little bit like good ol Rip Van Wrinkle huh.

Well It's a new year I've lost track of time with this blog.

I wonder how my friends on-line are doing.

I wonder if they know I still pray for them.

A tale you say?

Well My love just turned 34 which means I'll be 34 shortly.

I have a verse for you today my friend.

Hebrews 4:12 as best I remember it from the new living translation.

The word of god is full of living power.
Sharper than the sharpest knife.
Piercing deep into our innermost thoughts and desires.
revealing us for who we really are.

I was thinking the other day about why don't we like to read the Bible as much as we should.

Then I was given this verse to memorize.

We don't like to look at ourselves and see how dirty we are in a mirror.
and that's just what the Bible is, a mirror to show us how dirty we really are.

How much we really need Jesus.

Sometime when I read it. I get so focused on the dirt that I forget I've been cleaned.

My friend I've been worrying about what God's will is for my life and I've been so busy being busy for him. That I've missed him.

I heard the other day somewhere.

Stop trying to figure out God's will for your life and just find God.

And that's what I've been trying to do lately.

Just to trust him and to be a little closer to him everyday.

It's not much of a tale today I'm afraid.

But can I ask?

Have you found Him?

or perhaps you're running in circles trying to figure it out.

He's waiting for you today only trust him

that's all I can say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home